The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay, Phuket
The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay is an ultra-modern private sea view villa, located directly on the Island’s most beautiful beach. Sleeps 6-8 comfortably, it has two en-suite double bedrooms, plus a trendy mezzanine bedroom ideal for up to a further four children, or two adults...
About The Beach House
2/3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeps as standard 6/8
The Beach House has every facility you'll need to enjoy a luxurious and relaxing holiday with your family and friends.
- Direct beach access, and direct beach frontage.
- Swimming pool with sea views, giving you unparalleled panoramic views over the Andaman Sea and distant islands.
- All-weather sun loungers, comfortable outdoor sofas and large parasols.
- Cabaña style large covered beach bed, perfect for massage, or catching up on Facebook.
- Surrounded by lush tropical foliage and gardens fragrant with jasmine and bougainvillea.
- Tropical gardens, with ornamental pots, lotus ponds and water features.
- Outdoor professional stainless steel gas grill barbeque (gas included).
- Multiple balconies, large terrace and private gardens perfect for relaxing, sunset cocktails, and soaking up the sea views.
- Large covered terraces perfect for relaxing, massage, dining or reading.
- Expansive, far-reaching panoramic views. Set on a beautiful white-sand beach for evening walks, and morning exercise.
300MB Extreme high-speed fibre-optioc wireless internet throughout all bedrooms and living areas.
- Huge open-plan living dining with floor-to-ceiling sliding glass windows offering breath-taking sea views, leading onto the pool terrace.
- Extra high 4.5 meter ceilings throughout villa and bedrooms gives a feeling of space and well-being.
- All bedrooms enjoy full-width floor-to-ceiling opening glass windows and balconies.
- Silent running air-conditioning throughout all bedrooms and living areas.
- Silent multi-speed ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas.
- Indoor & outdoor plush cotton towels provided.
- Full international satellite TV channels.
- 65" HD smart TV, with HD DVD player in living room.
- Extensive 2000+ movie library, of classic movies, latest releases, all Oscar winners, plus childrens and family movies too.
- Surround sound speaker system, with MP3/iPhone/iPod dock.
- A truly magnificent villa furnished to exceptionally high standards including Asian works of art, gorgeous hand-made furniture, cooling stone flooring, and polished marble throughout.
The kitchen is designed to cater for relaxed home cooking, catered dinners, as well as intimate family suppers. All equipment is professional, modern, easy to use and of the highest standard, so whether you cook yourself or use a professional chef you'll find inspiration when using our kitchen.
- Ultra-modern fully-equipped kitchen.
- Large American-style stainless steel fridge/freezer.
- Professional hob, with 5 gas rings, 2 electric rings, and integral lava-stone grill.
- Professional built-in oven.
- Coffee machine.
- Juicer, blender and toaster.
- Fully equipped kitchen with every type of pan, knife, cutlery or utensil – all supplied by ProCook UK.
Large formal covered dining area that opens onto the pool deck with unparalleled breath-taking panoramic views and seating for 6-10.
- High chair available upon request.
- Professional private chef available – see our concierge services.
- 50+ local restaurants, including the famous
- Beach Bar with tables on the beach.
- The Brasserie on the Beach, just 50 meters from the villa serves the islands best seafood, steaks and international fair.
- Over 40 World-class restaurants within 5 minutes, plus superb eateries on the beach you can walk to in under 1 minute.
- Washing machine.
- Clothes drying rack.
- Iron & ironing board.
- Laundry and ironing service available.
Fitness & Leisure Activities
- Full access to on-site fully equipped gym with a range of equipment including; pro multi-gym complete with instructions for over 100 exercises, adjustable bench, sit-up bench, IGS Pro spin bike, Pro elliptical/cross trainer and walking/running machine, exercise balls, yoga mats, skipping rope, table tennis table, plus a selection of free weights.
- Direct beach access to warm clear seas that allow year-round swimming.
- Snorkelling, canoeing, and private boat trips to surrounding islands can be arrange to leave directly from the villa.
- The villa has two 2-person canoes, plus a range of beach games such as badminton, paddle tennis, beach ball, Frisbee and boule.
- Thai aromatherapy massage plus many other spa treatments can be arranged directly at the villa in air-conditioned comfort or outside overlooking the sea.
- Various fitness classes such as yoga or personal trainer available.
- Luxury private 76' motor yacht & captain available upon request.
Our rates include
- Complimentary use of all of the amenities within The Beach House at Ao Yon Bay.
- A mid-week bedding change.
- Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms.
- Luxury indoor and outdoor towels.
- FREE 300Mb Extreme high-speed fibre-optic wireless internet.
- FREE daily housekeeping service.
- FREE use of all beach equipment such as canoes and snorkelling equipment.
- Your FREE Personal concierge - a friend on the ground, to recommend lovely activities and help you book anything you need such as private chef’s, our favourite restaurants, golf courses, special events, day trips, transport, sporting activities, yacht hire and excursions.
Staff & Services (available at extra cost)
Housekeeping - 2 hours of housekeeping per day is included. Additional hours of housekeeping services can be arranged at £16 per hour. Our staff can help you with all tasks such as: laundry and ironing clothes, making bedrooms, washing dishes and helping you to prepare food, and serving your guests.
Private Chef - Daily fresh breakfasts, lunches and dinners can be prepared by a personal chef as required. Please check our concierge & villa service section or call to discuss your requirements.
Complimentary Concierge Services, your friend on the ground - we believe each of our customers are unique. Your requirements are all different. This is why we have created a comprehensive range of services designed to give you all the assistance you may require when you stay in our beautiful properties. It is best to discuss these at the time of your villa reservation as availability is often very tight during the peak periods. These can all be discussed and pre-arranged by our in-country professional Concierge.
- Airport transfers.
- Car hire.
- Tailor-made tours and activities.
- Day trips to local markets.
- Private Chef & catering services.
- Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
- Wedding planning services.
- Tickets and restaurant reservations.
- Luxury private transportation.
- Bodyguards and personal security services.
- Nanny and babysitting services.
- Personalized cakes & bakery goods.
- Massage, health and beauty treatments.
- Personal shopper.
- Corporate retreat and team-building services.
- Golf course reservations.
- Personal training services.
- Fresh flower arrangements.
- Thai cooking lessons or demonstrations.
- Private yacht charter
2/3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms | Sleeps as standard 6/8
Super king-sized bed or two large single beds
Super king-sized bed or two large single beds
Two double futon beds
- All bedrooms are large and luxurious with high ceilings, breath-taking views, and a private balcony or terrace.
All bedrooms are luxurious with high ceilings, and a private balcony or terrace.
- 32" or 40” HD TV's with 200+ satellite channels in all bedrooms.
- High speed Wi-Fi internet in each bedroom.
- Luxury memory-foam topped mattresses in all bedrooms.
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen.
- Indoor & outdoor soft cotton towels provided.
- Bedroom 1:
- Ground Floor: King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, with feature glass walls, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, safe, plus private terrace with panoramic sea views.
- Bedroom 2:
- Ground Floor: King bed or two large single beds with large luxury en-suite bathroom, large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. High-vaulted ceiling, contemporary artworks, built-in wardrobes, vanity table, safe, plus private terrace with private garden views.
- Bedroom 3:
- Mezzanine Floor: Two king futon beds, shared use of bathroom 2 with large indoor walk-in rain & rail shower. It has built-in wardrobes, an elevated view overlooking the living area, and enjoys panoramic sea views. The glass barrier of the mezzanine ensures safety, but also means you can still enjoy wonderful sea views. This feature floor will be great fun for 2 adults or up to 4 children, with it’s ladder-style steps it is like entering a special ‘beach house crow’s nest’.
Maximum Villa Occupancy
The standard number of guests for The Beach House is 6 or 8 in 2/3 bedrooms. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up extra beds within the existing rooms. The maximum capacity is 10 guests.
To accommodate additional people we use luxury double sofa-beds with the same luxury linen, or single day beds.
If you wish to increase the number guests, we charge £49 (for stays of up to 6 nights) and £34 (for stays for 7 nights or longer) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. As an example, if you wish to increase the number of guests for The Beach House to 8 for 7 nights, we will charge you for two persons at £34 per person per each of the 7 nights. This covers the costs of linen and towels, linen change, washing linen & towels, electricity usage, water usage, the setting up of the addition beds, plus normal wear and tear.
One of Phuket's most beautiful contemporary beach villas, located directly on the beach. Ao Yon Beach is one of Phuket's most beautiful beaches, palm-fringed, with white-sand and clear blue seas. It is also a natural picturesque and sheltered bay, and is therefore one select few beaches on Phuket that offer you all-year protection and 365 days a year swimming. Phuket's west coast beaches are closed for most of the period from May thru Nov, plus closed on any days with strong tides. This is especially important for families with children, our adults that like to swim...