Luxury villa, Gran Hacienda Florentina, Marbella
The largest in our privately-owned collection, this newly constructed, ultra-luxury €7m, 7-bedroom villa is superbly located in a prestigious west-Marbella hilltop estate, just 10 minutes from the coast’s best beaches, Puerto Banus, and Marbella. With stunning panoramic views, Hollywood-style cinema, heated infinity pool, high-speed internet, Jacuzzi, night club with bar, lights and lasers, games room, and a fully-equipped gym, unsurpassed luxury and limitless leisure await you. Sleeps as standard 16, but can comfortably sleep up to 28
You know you have entered a very special property
Set within lush, beautifully landscaped gardens, abundant with tropical plants, palm trees, fruit trees and fragrant exotic flowers, as you park under the vaulted 50 sqm meter entrance canopy, and enter the villa through double antique wooden doors you know you have arrived at a very special property. Immediately, you are drawn into the magnificent living room which is a sweeping 14m long, and features an impressive 6m high wooden beamed ceiling. It is entered via an elevated stone walk-way thus giving the villa a real sense of space, light, tranquility and calm – ready for your luxury holiday to begin.
Several outdoor terraces wrap all around the villa inviting you and your guests to gather and relax on a selection of cozy outdoor sofas and sun loungers, as well as to enjoy the large outdoor Jacuzzi. The stunning private infinity-edge pool creates the impression that the water extends right into the surrounding landscape and is the perfect place to spend lazy afternoons.
Al fresco dining with breath-taking views
The ultra-modern, fully-equipped kitchen which is every chefs’ dream, comes complete with a large central island superbly finished in ultra-thick 6cm polished stone tops, with plenty of seating around.
The grand formal dining room features a 6m high vaulted ceiling, plus private terraces for pre-dinner drinks. Informal and summer dining is on one of the outside terraces which also give panoramic vistas. All terraces afford breath-taking views and lead directly off from the main living and dining areas. It is therefore possible to open 6 sets of double doors to completely expose the living and dining areas to the outside, creating a massive inside-connected-to-outside-terrace and living area of over 300 square meters. The villa is also equipped with a large stainless gas BBQ for fabulous al fresco summer BBQ parties.
A room like no other: Gym, Sports Bar, Night Club and Games Room
This is the ultimate room. And the most used room in the villa. Huge and air-conditioned throughout, it covers one entire floor. The private gym is brimming with professional equipment including a cross/elliptical training machine, a running/walking machine, an exercise bike, rowing machine, a full Gold’s multi-gym with over 20 different exercises, a sit-up and exercise bench, exercise/yoga mats, exercise balls, free weights, skipping ropes, a boxing bag and training gloves. This floor also houses a sports bar with lounge seating for 25 people, a 50” HD TV with Blu-Ray HD DVD player and satellite TV, a darts board, a championship pool table and a table tennis table.
Lastly, once guests have gathered for the evening, half of the room turns into a nightclub, complete with full wet bar, two fridges, and the latest sound system where you can plug in your MP3, iPhone or iPod. To add the finishing touches there is a full range of professional lighting including ‘beat activated’ multi-coloured and laser lights, strobe, spinning mirror ball and multi-coloured spot lighting to really get your party started.
Professional Home Cinema
Gran Hacienda Florentina has a 140 square meter state-of-the-art air-conditioned home cinema. This can seat 15-18 people over three levels, in large comfy sofas. It is equipped with the latest generation of 2D & 3D HD projectors, a 5 meter screen, the latest cinema surround sound system, Blu-Ray HD DVD player and satellite TV. Complete with the ultimate movie library, containing more than 2000 movies, including every Oscar nominated and winning movies from the last 50 years, and almost all in glorious high definition, an evening spent with ice cream and popcorn in here will always be remembered.
Seven equally luxurious and spacious bedroom suites all with spectacular views
Tastefully decorated by internationally renowned designers, Hamilton Interiors, the property features 5 bedrooms in the main villa, plus 2 bedrooms in a fully independent luxury apartment. All are large and luxurious, fully equipped with both air conditioning and handmade teak ceiling fans, dressing tables, comfortable seating, hand-crafted solid-wooden furniture and 32" LCD HD TV's with 140+ international satellite channels.
Three bedrooms suites have separate a sofa and armchairs, whilst the others have separate armchairs and tables. These allow you to work or dine in the privacy of your own room. All of the bedrooms also enjoy a private balcony, terrace or both, affording breath-taking views from every room.
All beds feature luxury memory-foam mattresses, the finest Egyptian cotton bed linen, and luxury quilts and pillows, so a wonderful night’s sleep is always assured!
Fully independent luxury duplex apartment
Featuring its own separate entrance, 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, dining table, plus living area with 4m high feature windows offering panoramic views, and private terrace, this luxury apartment can comfortably sleep 4-8 persons, utilising the two bedrooms plus luxury double sofa beds in the apartment’s living room . One double bed is found on the elevated mezzanine level, whilst a double sofa bed is located within the living area. These two bedrooms have feature floor-to-ceiling glass walls giving a bright and modern feel. The living room has also a 40" LCD HD TV with 140+ satellite channels.
Bright, modern, luxurious bathrooms
All bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms. Each bathroom is bright and luxurious, and finished with the finest Italian marble, chrome towel rails, and a range of soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels. All bathrooms have large walk-in showers, containing both an overhead rain shower as well as a wall shower. And four of these bathrooms also have sunken double-ended baths for a long relaxing soak. There are also two guest toilets, and one guest shower next to the gym. Bedroom No. 1 also boasts an 8-person sauna.
The villa itself is just the beginning of your luxury holiday experience
A truly magnificent villa built and furnished to exceptionally high standards, by internationally renowned designers, Hamilton Interiors, the villa itself is just the beginning of your luxury holiday retreat. Whether your booking is for an extended family gathering, large group or a romantic getaway, our location specialists and in-country concierge will ensure that your every wish is catered for. Special requests for everything from private chefs to VIP reservations, wine-tasting tours, paella demonstrations or custom pre-stocking of the villa can be taken care of at your request, to ensure your holiday starts, the moment you arrive.
" I would highly recommend this property "
The beginning of this year, our family decided to take my mother in law back to her homeland in Spain 22-28 June 2014, to visit relatives one last time as she is getting older and suffers from Alzheimer’s. This idea turned in to a memorable family reunion between ten Floridians and ten Spaniards. The problem became where to meet and how to accommodate so many people? Searching the internet, we came across a house rental property Gran Hacienda Florentina in Marbella. The house is set in the mountains with incredible views. This house easily slept 20 of us and had many amenities including a movie theater, gym, table tennis, pool, hot tub just to name a few. The property manager, was extremely helpful, and proved to be a great asset. He met us at the house, showed us around and explained everything we needed to know about the facility and what was available nearby. He coordinated our transportation on arrival and departure days to/from airport which included leaving at 4:00am on our departure day. For an additional charge, he arranged an excursion for eight of our family members to visit Morocco from 8:30am-10:30pm to ride camels, visit local markets and have authentic Moroccan tea and pastries. An extremely memorable day! Additionally, he arranged for a local chef to come to the house on our last night to make authentic paella and dessert for all of us – delicious! If you get the opportunity, I would highly recommend this property and take advantage of everything it has to offer.
Jerry Vaxmonsky - June 2014
" Our experience could not have been better "
My family and another have just concluded our 13 day stay at Villa Florentina and our experience could not have been better. The home itself was new, nice, clean and SPACIOUS!! The daily cleaning staff were very hospitable and very efficient despite our having 2 families plus our nannies in the house. As can happen with any large, complex house, something went wrong (the movie room projector went out during our stay). What was impressive is that it was remedied/replaced within 24 hrs. to our immense satisfaction.Hessel and his team did everything to make the home and our stay a 5 star experience and based upon my positive experience here, I will be renting one of the companies related Villas in Thailand when we next vacation there.
David Miller June 2014
" All facilities were second to none "
This was the second time that I have stayed in the villa (after previously visiting with other friends around 3 years ago) and it was as spectacular as I remember second time round! All facilities were second to none, from the obvious stuff like the kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms right up to the more bespoke features such as the pool, Jacuzzi and cinema room!The staff were on site daily to keep the villa clean and tidy and were always helpful and friendly.I cannot name one fault with the villa (nor the staff) and thoroughly enjoyed our stay…..and would definitely come back for a third time!
Craig Ralph May 2014
" We had a fantastic holiday "
We had a fantastic holiday, everything was great!
Mr Anderson April 2014
" I would recommend the villa to all types of people wishing to have a luxurious experience of Marbella "
I would recommend the villa to all types of people wishing to have a luxurious experience of Marbella. The villa is suitable for large groups and families alike. The location of the villa, whilst only 15 minutes away from Puerto Banus is quite and relaxing with superb views. The villa is very private. The villa can be used as a relaxing retreat or is perfect for large groups to party there. The cinema room and nightclub provide good entertainment. The villa is huge with many bedrooms. I would definitely return again. We hired the villa for a corporate event and all guest were suitable impressed with the facilities at the villa and high end finish to everything there.
Paul Hampson - May 2014
" I thought the villa was incredible "
I thought the villa was incredible. It was perfect for what we were looking for during our recent trip. The rooms were all clean, the bathrooms were spotless and the facilities were top notch. The pool area, sports room and cinema room were all well used during our stay. The cinema room was exactly what we wanted for watching the Champions League Final. The cleaners were polite and not at all intrusive. Personally I could not have asked for more from the villa.
Christopher Osman - May 2104
" We were all pleasantly surprised at the size of the property "
A large group of 16 stayed at Gran Hacienda Florentina for an extended weekend in early May. It is difficult to get a sense of scale from the pictures on the website – indeed, upon arrival we were all pleasantly surprised at the size of the property. The villa staff were great and did their utmost to assist with the various requests that we had, no matter how trivial. A great weekend and property all in all!
Eric Ho - May 2014
" A well done production for our company "
Thank you so much for a great week in Spain, and a well done production for our company. All my crew and guest had a wonderful stay, and thank you all again for a pleasant week in beautiful Spain.
Monster Entertainment - October 2013
" The services provided were excellent, including the chef services "
The services provided were excellent, including the chef services, taxi services and villa staff, we will definitely book again.
Arun Sachdevs - September 2013
" Gran Hacienda Florentina exceeded our expectations "
Gran Hacienda Florentina exceeded our expectations, it was a wonderful experience and we wll be sure to come back in the future, congratulations to all the staff we dealt with for giving us a wonderful holiday.
Alfredo Marin - September 2013
" The villa was first class and we had a lovely holiday "
The villa was first class and we had a lovely holiday. Very well appointed, comfortable and maintained to an extremely high standard by the staff. We loved the location, near to everything but peaceful and not overlooked. The pool was perfect for us. We were a large group and the excellent layout of the villa meant we all had privacy and personal space and I could get away from the teenagers ! Good experience for me so thanks a lot and the booking experience was good too!
Jane Piggott - June 2013
" We had very good stay at Florentina "
We had very good stay at Florentina, all in all a superb time was had by all and the arranged transport made everything easy in term of logistics for us. Thank you.
Giles Canwell - June 2013
" We had a lovely holiday at the villa with all our family "
We had a lovely holiday at the villa with all our family
Keith Pyatt - June 2013
" Everything was amazing at the villa "
I booked this as a treat for my Mum, everything was amazing at the villa, they were so made up with everything and had a really good time, thank you so much for arranging everything and all your help.
Scott Dann - May 2013
" We had a short corporate event at Florentina which was really enjoyable "
We had a short corporate event at Florentina which was really enjoyable in the more luxurious surrounding of the villa. All of us had a great time and thoroughly loved the villa.
Susanni – Sept 2012
" We were looking for luxury for a very special holiday and we really found it "
We were looking for luxury for a very special holiday and we really found it in Florentina. We were completely looked after from the day we first called to when we left the villa by all the staff at ULVR. It was a real treat to have a chef a few evenings whilst we enjoyed a cocktail or two while enjoying the view.
Would highly recommend this company and we are contemplating a trip to Thailand perhaps next !
Lee – August 2012
" We had an excellent week in Florentina "
We had an excellent week in Florentina, the pool was brilliant as was the area to relax with comfy loungers to while away the day on. It is a lovely villa both inside and out.
Chris – August 2012
" We had the most wonderful time "
Our friends from the US stayed with us in Villa Florentina in Puerto Banus. We had the most wonderful time, the house was spotless, extremely well decorated with classy neutral yet cosy furniture, bedrooms are comfortable with memory foam mattresses, the pool area had plenty of lounge chairs for everyone and the gym/play/night club was the kids paradise ! Not forgetting the home theatre with massage chair, luxury at its best. We received outstanding service at the villa, from the staff in the UK and the owner. Highly recommend this villa to all who wish a relaxing and fun vacation in a luxury setting.
Veronica – August 2012
" We were extremely happy with our choice of Gran Hacienda Florentina "
We were extremely happy with our choice of Gran Hacienda Florentina and couldn’t have been happier, a fantastic 10 day stay in the Spanish sun.
H.E. July 2012
" What a beautiful property Florentina is "
What a beautiful property Florentina is, stunning views, privacy and complete luxury both inside and out. We had a wonderful relaxing stay and hope to be back next year.
K.B. – June 2012
" We were so happy with how we were looked after "
We had a corporate event at Florentina and we were so happy with how we were looked after, everything was organised for us beautifully. Very helpful staff and nothing was too much trouble.
Bea - June 2102
" Excellent villa which I recommend to anyone "
Second visit for us, we had one of the other villas last year, my wife loved it so much we had to come back. Excellent villa which I recommend to anyone to try, you won’t want to leave. The views are to die for.
George H. - May 2012
" We were amazed at how beautiful this villa was, "
We were amazed at how beautiful this villa was, it delivered on every level. Only had a week and wished it had been two. Truly fabulous place.
Brian W – April 2012
" We had a boys golfing holiday in March and it was fantastic "
We had a boys golfing holiday in March and it was fantastic, we had a chef to cook each evening so did not have to do anything when we returned to the villa each evening. The weather was good too so we used the pool and jacussi each day to relax.
The staff were great and made us feel very welcome.
Peter J. - March 2012
" We spent New Year at the villa and had a lovely time "
We spent New Year at the villa and had a lovely time, we welcomed in the New Year with a glass of champagne on the terrace, so glad we decided to have some time away.
Delightful place to stay and I can’t recommend enough.
John & Diane - January 2012
" Will be back next year I am sure "
I have been to the villa many times but never taken the time to write a review, but wanted to say just how much I love this place ! The villa is superbly appointed and decorated with everything you need for a great stay. Nothing is too much trouble for the staff who take care of anything you might ask of them. Will be back next year I am sure.
Roy – November 2011
" We even had our golf booked for us! "
We wanted a villa close to golf courses and we could not have chosen better, we even had our golf booked for us ! The villa was wonderful to come back to each day to relax in the pool and jacussi. We had a fantastic stay Thank you.
Jeff – October 2011
" Easily lived up to our expectations"
We had a short break in Florentina in September and wish we had been able to stay longer, it was stunning, easily lived up to our expectations and we will be coming back soon.
Rob - Sept 2011
" What a great spot for a golfing trip"
What a great spot for a golfing trip!, we recently travelled to Florentina for a golfing holiday and I have to say it was superb, the golf was excellent with so many courses to choose from and afterwards relaxing at the villa or dining out in Puerto Banus, we were spoilt for choice.
JS - August 2011
" Best holiday in a long long while"
We have just been on a holiday to Gran Hacienda Florentina, and have to say it is just as fabulous as the other two properties here that we have visited before. The villa is furnished in a contemporary style entirely suited to it, complete with infinity pool and games room. It is just fantastic for a large family get together as it suits both adults and the little ones. Best holiday in a long long while.
Daniel - July 11
" Sumptuous luxury in an amazing setting"
We recently had a two villa stay first in Gran Hacienda Florentina which was sumptuous luxury in an amazing setting. Everything you could possibly wish for
Andrew June 2011
" Just had a brilliant holiday"
Just had a brilliant holiday in the villa Florentina, everything you could wish for is here in the villa, including a cinema !
We all had a lovely time and didn't want to leave.
Ms Wood - May 2011
" Had the most fantastic time"
We recently stayed at Gran Hacienda Florentina and had the most fantastic time, our young daughter and her friend particularly loved the cinema and the infinity pool, whilst we enjoyed having time to relax. The villa is superbly appointed and very luxurious. We are hoping to visit again later in the year.
Martyn April 2011
" Dream Villa Holiday"
We were very happy with our stay here. No negatives, in fact the opposite. This is my second visit and this villa really has it all. Luxury bedrooms and bathrooms. heated pool, outstanding living areas, lots of terraces, fantastic views, real life cinema room (it is much better than my local cinema), games room, gym, sauna, jacuzzi etc. The list just goes on. Even the equipment in the kitchen was all professional quality and extensive - perfect for entertaining. Evening meals and BBQ's spent on the terraces will stay with me forever. Highly recommended...... James, Cotswolds, England. Recommended for: Age 55+, Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getaway
" Superb luxury private villa"
I booked for my family and two other families. I wanted something very special and to give my friends a real treat, plus make sure the kids would have fun. Gran Hacienda Florentina lived up to my expectations and my friends said it was the best holiday they had ever had. The home cinema was simply awesome. It was hard to get the kids out of there. The big entertainment room was also fantastic - we had so much fun. We used the gym, the bar and the nightclub, watched some sport, played pool and darts. The kids had things to do all the time. The views from the terraces and jacuzzi (which got used every night) were also to die for. The infinity pool was also pretty spectacular. The beach was just 5 minutes away but we went only one. We have already booked to return next year.... Martyn and Nicki, Gloucestershire, UK Recommended for: Families with Teenagers
Martyn and Nicki Gloucestershire
" Fabulous Florentina"
I never normally write reviews, but Gran Hacienda Florentina was just so brilliant I had to. The cinema was just amazing. A true cinematic experience with awesome sound and pictures. The infinity pool was amazing, with fantastic views. Everything was good, the bedrooms, bathrooms, hot tub etc. We have already confirmed our place to return next year. Recommended for: Age 55+, Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getaway
" Extraordinary Villa"
Just had to write a review on this magnificent villa. The cinema was superb, as was the infinity pool and other amenities. Decor and furniture has all been chosen with care and taste, was so nice we didn't want to go home !!
We hope to book for next year. Recommended for: Age 55+, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getaway
" Great Holiday"
Just have to say we lived like Kings & Queens for the week ! A superb villa with impeccable styling and a fantastic holiday was had by all. Recommended for: Age 55+, Adventure Seekers, Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getaway
" What a view!"
Our stay at Gran Hacienda Florentina was superb, with so much to do at the villa we hardly needed to leave. From the fantastic terrace views to the infinity pool we were spoilt for choice. The games room and sports bar were winners with the children and we were secure in the knowledge that they were not far away and enjoying themselves so could soak up the sun with a glass of wine and relax.
With a sauna, hot tub and gym equipment on site it was like we were at our own "spa resort". Would recommend it to anyone wanting a private, luxurious home away from home holiday. Recommended for: Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getaway
" Exceptional"Gran Hacienda Florentina was superb. Our visit started on the 17th July 2009 and we enjoyed every minute of it. The property and its surrounding terraces and pool were faultless. It seems everything you wanted to be there was, from the cinema to the games room with gym.
With outstanding weather whilst we were there we could enjoy the outdoor life as it should be enjoyed. Lani and the rest of the team looked after us but were discreet and it was such a treat not to have to tidy up after ourselves during our stay. We will be back just as soon as we can. Recommended for: Age 55+, Girls Getaway, Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children, Romantic Getaway
Just wanted to let you know we had a great holiday in Florentina, the accommodation was fantastic.Simon UK
" the villa is beautiful"
We had a lovely week at Gran Hacienda Florentina, the villa is beautiful and having had a couple of bad experiences with villas in Spain, we have rented in the Caribbean for the last couple of years as the standard was better. This time as it was our treat is was too expensive to fly everyone to Barbados so we were hoping we were not going to be disappointed. We were delighted with the standard of the villa and it was so clean, all the crockery and kitchen utensils were very good quality and you did not feel as if it all needed to be washed before use !! Our age group was from 9 - 76 and everyone had a wonderful time as the villa had so much to offer.
One little niggle, a couple more hairdryers would be very welcome. Thank you for a lovely week.
Sharon - UK - Oct 2010
7 Bedrooms | 7 Bathrooms | Sleeps as standard 16, but can comfortably sleep up to 28
This very special property features everything you need to enjoy a luxurious holiday with family and friends
Located within the ultra-exclusive private estate of El Madronal with hilltop panoramic views, just minutes from some of Costa Del Sol’s best beaches and golf courses, and ten minutes from the dazzling nightlife, restaurants and marina of world-renowned Puerto Banus, and cosmopolitan Marbella.
Spectacular 200 sqm multi-use games room, gym, sports bar and night club with:
Main Villa, First Floor - King bed, dressing area, sitting area, large private terrace with panoramic views, and large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower and separate double-ended bath, and 8-person sauna.
Main Villa, Overlooking Garden & Pool Terrace Level - Two large twin/single beds with dressing area, sitting area, private balcony with panoramic views, large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, separate bath tub. *This room is can also be configured with 3 singles beds.
Main Villa, Overlooking Garden & Pool Terrace Level - Two large twin/single beds with dressing area, sitting area, private balcony and terrace with panoramic views, large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower. *This room is can also be configured with 3 singles beds.
Main Villa, Overlooking Garden & Pool Terrace Level - King bed with dressing area, sitting area, private balcony and terrace with panoramic views, large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower and separate double-ended bath.
Main Villa, Garden & Pool Terrace Level - King bed with dressing area, sitting area, garden terrace with panoramic views and large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, rain & rail shower and separate double-ended bath.
Independent luxury apartment – King bed with dressing area, and luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, rain & rail shower. Feature glass wall and panoramic views.
Independent luxury apartment – Queen bed with dressing area, and luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, rain & rail shower. Feature glass wall and panoramic views.
The independent luxury 2-bedroom apartment is furnished and fitted to the same high-standards as the villa. It also features:
There are also two separate guest toilets, plus a further bathroom next to the games room and gym.
Additional Sleeping Facilities
The standard number of guests for Gran Hacienda Florentina 16. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up extra beds within the existing rooms. The maximum capacity of this villa is 28 guests.
To accommodate additional people we use luxury double sofa-beds with 15cm memory foam mattresses and the same luxury linen. We can add these to bedrooms 1, 4 and 5, plus two in the living area of the luxury apartment. We can also add two additional single beds within bedrooms 2 and 3.
If you wish to increase the number guests over 16, we charge EUR 40 per person per night for each additional person for rentals of 7 days or more, and EUR 60 for shorter rental periods. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. As an example, if you wish to increase the number of guests for this villa to 20 for 7 nights, we will charge you for 4 extra guests at EUR 40 each per day. This covers the costs of linen and towels, linen change, washing linen & towels, electricity usage, water usage, the setting up of the addition beds, plus normal wear and tear.
Baby cots are subject to availability, we charge EUR 25 for the entire stay. Please always provide us information about your guests sleeping arrangements, including how many couples, and single rooms/single bed requirements.
Our kitchen is designed for large parties or catered dinners as well as intimate family suppers. All equipment is Siemens Professional, which is modern, easy to use and of the highest standard, so whether you cook yourself or choose a professional chef you’ll find inspiration when using our kitchen.
Fitness & Leisure Activities
Our rates include:-
Staff & Services (available at extra cost)
- Exhilarating panoramic views and unsurpassed luxury await at this private gated estate, located just ten minutes from world-renowned Puerto Banus. Exhilarating panoramic views and unsurpassed luxury await at this private gated estate, located just ten minutes from world-renowned Puerto Banus.
- Enjoy the tranquility and indulgence of a truly relaxing luxury holiday, with your very own private heated infinity edge pool. Enjoy the tranquility and indulgence of a truly relaxing luxury holiday, with your very own private heated infinity edge pool.
- Soak up the incredible panoramic views of Marbella's famous 'La Concha' mountain, whilst enjoying a fabulous al fresco summer BBQ party! Soak up the incredible panoramic views of Marbella's famous 'La Concha' mountain, whilst enjoying a fabulous al fresco summer BBQ party!
- Popcorn please! Hollywood-style cinema features the latest 3D HD projector, 5m screen, surround sound, 2000+ movies and tiered seating for 15 to 18. Popcorn please! Hollywood-style cinema features the latest 3D HD projector, 5m screen, surround sound, 2000+ movies and tiered seating for 15 to 18.
- Bedroom 1, with full-width windows & private terrace usher the fragrant & spectacular surroundings in, leaving you feeling totally relaxed. Bedroom 1, with full-width windows & private terrace usher the fragrant & spectacular surroundings in, leaving you feeling totally relaxed.
- All 7 bedrooms have extravagant oversized marble bathrooms with separate walk-in rain showers, creating a truly luxurious ambience. All 7 bedrooms have extravagant oversized marble bathrooms with separate walk-in rain showers, creating a truly luxurious ambience.
- Leave the hustle and bustle behind, as tensions fade and muscles unwind with the purifying benefits of the villa's traditional 8-person sauna. Leave the hustle and bustle behind, as tensions fade and muscles unwind with the purifying benefits of the villa's traditional 8-person sauna.
- Bedroom 2, with private balcony, wonderful views, and luxury memory-foam bed can be arranged as two large singles, or as a triple. Bedroom 2, with private balcony, wonderful views, and luxury memory-foam bed can be arranged as two large singles, or as a triple.
- Refined, modern and sophisticated bedroom 2 en-suite bathrooms feature polished granite, a large walk-in shower and separate bathtub with views! Refined, modern and sophisticated bedroom 2 en-suite bathrooms feature polished granite, a large walk-in shower and separate bathtub with views!
- Bedrooms are tastefully finished in calming neutral tones, warm antique stone floors, lovely views, the finest of Egyptian cotton linens, and Wi-Fi internet. Bedrooms are tastefully finished in calming neutral tones, warm antique stone floors, lovely views, the finest of Egyptian cotton linens, and Wi-Fi internet.
- Bedroom 3 private terrace. The lush surroundings, views and beautiful gardens provide a stunning backdrop to all the private terraces and balconies. Bedroom 3 private terrace. The lush surroundings, views and beautiful gardens provide a stunning backdrop to all the private terraces and balconies.
- Lovely large bedroom suite 4, with Egyptian cotton linen, and luxury quilts create the perfect balance of ultimate luxury and the comforts of home. Lovely large bedroom suite 4, with Egyptian cotton linen, and luxury quilts create the perfect balance of ultimate luxury and the comforts of home.
- Bedroom 4's spacious, modern, inviting en-suite bathroom, with large walk-in shower, is fully-stocked with luxury toiletries and plush towels. Bedroom 4's spacious, modern, inviting en-suite bathroom, with large walk-in shower, is fully-stocked with luxury toiletries and plush towels.
- Enjoy a fine glass of Spanish reserve from your spacious private terrace, connected to both bedroom 4 and your huge luxury en-suite bathroom too. Enjoy a fine glass of Spanish reserve from your spacious private terrace, connected to both bedroom 4 and your huge luxury en-suite bathroom too.
- Start your day feeling like a million dollars! Enjoy fresh juice and croissants, and spectacular views from the privacy of your bedroom's balcony. Start your day feeling like a million dollars! Enjoy fresh juice and croissants, and spectacular views from the privacy of your bedroom's balcony.
- All the comforts of a 5* resort, but with privacy, each bedroom has hand-made solid wood furniture, 32'' HD TV, Wi-Fi internet and panoramic views. All the comforts of a 5* resort, but with privacy, each bedroom has hand-made solid wood furniture, 32'' HD TV, Wi-Fi internet and panoramic views.
- Designer bathrooms that can open to the bedrooms, create a feeling of space and grandeur. Perfect for a long luxurious soak with champagne & candles. Designer bathrooms that can open to the bedrooms, create a feeling of space and grandeur. Perfect for a long luxurious soak with champagne & candles.
- Spectacular multi-use games room, gym & nightclub spans an entire floor, and features a pool table, table tennis, dartboard and bar seating for up to 25. Spectacular multi-use games room, gym & nightclub spans an entire floor, and features a pool table, table tennis, dartboard and bar seating for up to 25.
- No line-ups and no entry fees! Dance the night away and celebrate in both style, and privacy - in the villa's VIP private bar & nightclub room. No line-ups and no entry fees! Dance the night away and celebrate in both style, and privacy - in the villa's VIP private bar & nightclub room.
- Professional beat-activated-lasers, strobe lights, a mirror ball, coloured spot lights, full wet bar and sound system help get your party started. Professional beat-activated-lasers, strobe lights, a mirror ball, coloured spot lights, full wet bar and sound system help get your party started.
- No membership required! The villa's private gym is fully stocked with state-of-the-art equipment to help you stay fit and healthy. It even has a boxing bag! No membership required! The villa's private gym is fully stocked with state-of-the-art equipment to help you stay fit and healthy. It even has a boxing bag!
- Feast in the grand dining room with 6m vaulted ceiling, and enjoy canapés, champagne & views from the terraces through the full-width opening doors. Feast in the grand dining room with 6m vaulted ceiling, and enjoy canapés, champagne & views from the terraces through the full-width opening doors.
- Magnificent beamed vaulted ceilings and full-width glass doors with wrap-around terraces grace the heart of the villa, giving you a huge feeling of space. Magnificent beamed vaulted ceilings and full-width glass doors with wrap-around terraces grace the heart of the villa, giving you a huge feeling of space.
- Our ultra-modern, fully-equipped kitchen with large island, is spacious, bright and airy, and ready for you or your chef to prepare mouth-watering dishes. Our ultra-modern, fully-equipped kitchen with large island, is spacious, bright and airy, and ready for you or your chef to prepare mouth-watering dishes.
- Escape from the main living area, to in the bright cozy snug, for a quite read. Or, perhaps play your favourite board games, or use as a private office. Escape from the main living area, to in the bright cozy snug, for a quite read. Or, perhaps play your favourite board games, or use as a private office.
- Soak up the sun, and the stunning views, from the unique infinity-edge pool which appears to extend right into the surrounding landscape. Soak up the sun, and the stunning views, from the unique infinity-edge pool which appears to extend right into the surrounding landscape.
- With two double bedrooms with feature full glass walls, and 1 or 2 deluxe double sofa beds in the living area, the luxury flat can comfortably sleep 4 - 8. With two double bedrooms with feature full glass walls, and 1 or 2 deluxe double sofa beds in the living area, the luxury flat can comfortably sleep 4 - 8.
- The mezzanine bedroom with its full glass wall, en-suite, luxury mattress and fine Egyptian cotton linens enjoys fabulous views and a feeling of space. The mezzanine bedroom with its full glass wall, en-suite, luxury mattress and fine Egyptian cotton linens enjoys fabulous views and a feeling of space.
- The luxury apartment enjoys a separate entrance, fully-equipped kitchen, dining & living areas, private terrace & gorgeous 4m windows with views. The luxury apartment enjoys a separate entrance, fully-equipped kitchen, dining & living areas, private terrace & gorgeous 4m windows with views.
Located on one of the premier private suburbs of the Costa del Sol, the ultra-exclusive El Madronal, with 24-hour gated access. This location is less than ten minutes drive from the dazzling nightlife, restaurants and marina of Puerto Banus and cosmopolitan Marbella with its quaint old town, picturesque orange square and designer shops.
The charming town of San Pedro with over 200 café’s and restaurants, fine sandy beaches and seafront promenade is just 5 minutes away. A two minute drive away is Los Arqueros Golf & Country Club designed by Severiano Ballesteros, which also boasts two driving ranges, tennis courts, squash, sauna, gym, paddle tennis, Pro-shop, restaurant, cafe and a children’s play area. The 18 hole par 72, with views through the valley to the Mediterranean and North Africa beyond, constitutes golf at its very best.
The are infact over 30 golf courses within a 30 minute drive from the villa, and 10 in less than 10 minutes.
- 2 minutes to supermarkets and restaurants
- 10 minutes to the best beaches in West Marbella
- 10 minutes to Puerto Banus and Marbella
- 45 minutes to Malaga Airport
- 15 golf courses within a 15 minute drive
- Nearby attractions - waterpark, safari, shopping, Saville, Ronda, Grenada, Skiing, mountain walks, boating and sports facilities
Things to do
Please see a small selection of what is available in Marbella and the surrounding area within Andalucia. Plan your own itinerary, or use our concierge to handle all of the bookings and planning for you.
Ronda - Only 30 mins
The majestic hilltop town of Ronda, is one of southern Spain’s crown jewels. With the beautiful architecture and historic attractions it has surpassed Cordoba and Granada as the most visited town in Andalucia. It is only a 30 minute drive from the villa through beautiful mountain scenery.
Go Skiing at 3,400m!
Go skiing in the Sierra Nevada, and see The Alhambra Palace on the way. If you leave the villa at 8am you be on ski’s by 10.30! With over 100kms of runs and great snow from December to May the resort is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Indeed it is home to one of the race on the gold cup. Do a two-day trip and stay over one night at the lively resort.
One of the original 7-Wonders of the World, dating back over 1,300 years. The Alhambra Palace is Spain’s most visited tourist attraction. It is a ‘must-do’ day trip, combined with a tour around the beautiful city of Granada, or a walk in the Sierra Nevada mountains which are only another 30 minutes away. Allow two hours for the scenic drive.
The stunning Moorish La Mezquita de Córdoba (The Mosque Cathedral Cordoba) in Córdoba, Spain dating to 987 AD. More than 850 columns of granite, onyx, jasper and marble support the roof. The famous alternating red and white voussoirs of the arches were inspired by those in the Dome of the Rock. It is only 2 hours by car.
City of Culture – Seville (Sevilla)
Just 90 minutes away, Seville is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Rich in history, and stunning architecture; starting the point from where Christopher Columbus discovered the Americas in 1497; until recently the capital city of Spain and holds the stunning Royal Palaces for you to visit. Here is the Plaza de España, just one of the sights you must see. A horse drawn carriage ride through the old streets and parks is also a must.
The Rock of Gibraltar
The famous ‘Rock’ of Gibraltar the British ‘tax free’ haven is less than an hour away from the villa. This lively British outpost is well worth a day trip, for a slice of Britain in southern Spain. Enjoy great tax free goods, see the famous Barbary monkeys that get very friendly, or have an traditional English pub lunch!
Watch the World go by...
Just 10 minutes from the villa. No trip to Southern Spain without soaking up the ritzy glitzy atmosphere of Puerto Banús with it mega-yachts. Full of superb restaurants, cafes, shopping and bars, it is a great place to soak up the sun and do a bit of serious ‘people-watching’. It is said there are more Ferrari’s, Bentley’s, Lamborghini’s, Aston Martin’s here than anywhere else on earth.
Make a day trip exploring the famous ‘pueblos blancos’ or white villages found on picturesque hill-tops. Stoll around the cobbled streets and enjoy the side-walk cafes. Famous ones all within a 30-60 minutes’ drive are Mijas, Grazalema, Gaucín, Ronda, Zahara de la Sierra, and Arcos de la Frontera as pictured here.
A trip to the port, sherry and wine vineyards in and around Jerez makes a great day-trip. Combine with a drive through the mountains and through the white villages makes a fabulous day.
A Spanish National Pastime!
Spend an afternoon and watch the world go by from the pavement cafe’s in San Pedro de Alcántara, Puerto Banús or Marbella. Take a book, magazine or iPad and relax. All only 5 - 10 minutes away from the villa.
Plaza de los Naranjos
Enjoy lunch or dinner dining in the famous Plaza de los Naranjos (Orange Square) in Marbella’s old town. With musicians, the sound of fountains and superb food this area, filled with boutiques and traditional tapas bars is a must on your trip to Marbella. Only 10-15 minutes from the villa.
Spain act like a Spaniard and enjoy good local tapas. The tapas tradition began when king Alfonso X of Castile recovered from an illness by drinking wine with small dishes between meals. After regaining his health, the king ordered that taverns would not be allowed to serve wine to customers unless it was accompanied by a small snack or “tapa”
The mountains surrounding the villa are a mecca for hiking. There are so many trails for all levels and all difficulties through beautiful scenery it is something we recommend you add into your holiday. Choose forest trails, or mountain top walks with views over the sea and to Africa. Trail start points are from 5 to 15 minutes from the villa.
Explore 4x4 Style
Enjoy a jeep safari through the Andalusian mountains. Pick-up directly from the villa.
Ever Tried Canyoning?
For the more adventurous you can try canyoning, which is only 15-20 minutes away from the villa. It is great fun. You have to walk, swim, jump, and climb as you follow the path of a river downhill. It is suitable for all able bodied men and women aged from 12 years upwards.
Only 20 minutes away you can have some fun zip-lining. Very exhilarating for the thrill-seekers!
Enjoy an exciting quad-bike adventure tour through the mountains. You’ll travel along forest trails, through and over river beds, and mountain tracks. Stunning scenery and great fun for all the family. Collection from the villa.
Perfect for Biking
Go mountain biking along the trails in the mountains, or along the beach front promenades to burn off a few calories you’ll take on with all the delicious food!
The Kids Favourite
Take the kids to the biggest AquaPark in Spain along the coast at Mijas/Fuengirola, about 30 minutes away.
Europe’s largest safari park, Selwo, is just 20 minutes from the villa. Here you see the largest aviary in the world, lions, hippos, elephants, rhinos, giraffe and over 200 other species all living in large open-air spaces. There are other activities such as zip-lining too.
Enjoy the Beach
Just 10 minutes away you find 6 of the best beaches the coast has to off, all located to the west of Puerto Banús. The beaches are the cleanest in Europe with ‘5-star Blue Flag Certification’, and have many beach cafes, bar an restaurants, please deck chairs for hire. You’ll also find water sports and pedalos you can enjoy too.
Beach Party - Marbella Style
For the party animals, spend a day sun-bathing, chilling and partying with the rich and famous at the high-energy lively beach clubs of Marbella. The best three are La Sala, Nikki Beach or Ocean Beach Club pictured here. Just 10 minutes from the villa.
Europe's Nightlife Capital
Marbella is one of Europe’s hotspots for non-stop nightlife. There are over 100 nightclubs and cocktail bars to choose from covering all tastes from chill, dance, lounge, hard core, live music cocktail bars and outdoor dance clubs. Beware though Marbella’s clubs do not close until 7am!
Spain is now considered the centre of fine European cuisine with more Michelin Stars than any other country. It is not all fine dining though, and Spanish local and traditional cuisine is still the driving force in typical gastronomy. With so many incredible restaurants to choose you will be ‘dining wise’ completely spoilt for choice. At least 500 restaurants within 15 minutes of the villa.
Spain is the mecca of stylish shopping and has something for everyone. Visit local street markets for handicrafts, or upmarket boutiques for designer goods in Puerto Banús or Marbella, or local shops in San Pedro de Alcántara hunting out bargains. Whether you are looking for food, fashion, jewellery, electronics or home decorations the coast has thousands of shops (or large centres such as La Canada or El Corte Inglés) to choose from where you can also enjoy tax free shopping. Just 5 to 10 minutes from the villa.
Head Out to Sea
Try a boat charter. There are lots to choose from, either sail or motor yacht, and either crewed or ‘bare boat’ if you are qualified to operate a boat yourself.
|Short Stay Rates
Use for bookings of 6 nights or less
Mon - Thurs
Fri - Sun
Rental rates for 2014
|Low Season 1||7 Jan 2014||31 Mar 2014||€1,098||€1,372||€1,647||3 nights|
|Low Season 2||1 Apr 2014||11 Apr 2014||€1,428||€1,785||€2,142||3 nights|
|Easter||12 Apr 2014||26 Apr 2014||€1,836||€2,294||€2,753||3 nights|
|Low Season 2||27 Apr 2014||23 May 2014||€1,428||€1,785||€2,142||3 nights|
|Mid Season||24 May 2014||30 Jun 2014||€1,836||€2,294||€2,753||3 nights|
|High Season||1 Jul 2014||31 Jul 2014||€2,197||€2,746||€3,295||3 nights|
|Peak Season||1 Aug 2014||6 Sept 2014||€2,570||€3,213||€3,855||1 week|
|Mid Season||7 Sept 2014||30 Sept 2014||€1,836||€2,294||€2,753||3 nights|
|Low Season 2||1 Oct 2014||31 Oct 2014||€1,428||€1,785||€2,142||3 nights|
|Low Season 1||1 Nov 2014||21 Dec 2014||€1,098||€1,372||€1,647||3 nights|
|Christmas/NY||22 Dec 2014||6 Jan 2015||€1,836||€2,294||€2,753||3 nights|
Rental rates for 2015
|Low Season 1||7 Jan 2015||27 Mar 2015||€1,153||€1,441||€1,729||3 nights|
|Easter||28 Mar 2015||11 Apr 2015||€2,091||€2,524||€3,029||3 nights|
|Low Season 2||12 Apr 2015||22 May 2015||€1,557||€1,946||€2,335||3 nights|
|Mid Season||23 May 2015||30 Jun 2015||€2,091||€2,524||€3,029||3 nights|
|High Season||1 Jul 2015||31 Jul 2015||€2,416||€3,020||€3,624||3 nights|
|Peak Season||1 Aug 2015||5 Sept 2015||€2,827||€3,534||€4,241||1 week|
|Mid Season||6 Sept 2015||30 Sept 2015||€2,091||€2,524||€3,029||3 nights|
|Low Season 2||1 Oct 2015||31 Oct 2015||€1,557||€1,946||€2,335||3 nights|
|Low Season 1||1 Nov 2015||21 Dec 2015||€1,153||€1,441||€1,729||3 nights|
|Christmas/NY||22 Dec 2015||6 Jan 2016||€2,091||€2,524||€3,029||3 nights|
- If your rental period is for 7 consecutive nights or longer, the total rental price is calculated by multiplying the 'daily rate' by the number of nights you wish to stay.
- If your rental period is less than 7 consecutive nights you can calculate the total price by adding the individual 'short-stay' rates for both weeknights and weekend nights together.
- When your booking crosses over different rental periods/seasons, we calculate the price to fairly reflect the different rental rates for each day in each period.
The standard number of guests for our villa Gran Hacienda Florentina is 16. If required we have the possibility to increase the number of guests to stay, by setting up extra beds within the existing rooms. The maximum we can accommodate is Gran Hacienda Florentina is 28 guests. If you wish to increase the number guests, we charge EUR 60 (for stays of up to 4 nights) and EUR 40 (for stays longer than four days) per person per night for each additional bed above the standard number. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. As an example, if you wish to increase the number of guests for our villa Gran Hacienda Florentina to 19 for 5 nights, we will charge you for three persons at EUR 40 per person per each of the 5 nights. This covers the costs of linen and towels, linen change, washing linen & towels, electricity usage, water usage, the setting up of the addition beds, plus normal wear and tear. Baby cots are subject to availability, we charge EUR 25 for the entire stay. Please always provide us information about your guests sleeping arrangements, including how many couples, and single rooms/single bed requirements.
Additional information about rental rates
- Our rates include:-
- Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa.
- A mid-week bedding change
- Toiletries in the bathrooms.
- Indoor and outdoor towels.
- Free (wireless) Internet Access
- Daily housekeeping services of two hours per day is mandatory. This is required for general household cleaning. This is charged at EUR 18 per hour, from the day after your arrival up to and including the day of your departure.
- Additional housekeeping services can be arranged at EUR 18 per each hour. We recommended to contract at least 4 hours per day. You will find having help greatly increases your enjoyment of your holiday at the villa. You may add from 1 to 6 hours of additional cleaning help. Our staff can help you with all tasks such as: laundry and ironing clothes, making bedrooms, washing dishes and helping you to prepare food, and serving your guests. All housekeeping charges must be agreed and paid for in advance of your rental.
- Daily fresh breakfasts, lunches and dinners can be prepared by a qualified personal chef as required. Please check our concierge & villa service section or call to discuss your requirements.
- At the time of the booking we take a 30% deposit to confirm your reservation. The balance plus EUR 1,000 fully refundable security and damages deposit is due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday.